|職名||Real Estate Accountant|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
One of the world's largest retailers
- US and Japan GAAP Financial Reporting and Analysis
Work together with various finance teams within and outside Japan to ensure the appropriate period end financial close process is completed effectively and in an effective, accurate and timely manner in accordance with all local statute and relevant GAAP (US and Japan) pronouncements
- US and Japan GAAP Financial Consolidation
- Accounting Policies
Ensure financial accuracy of activities performed within real estate practices.
Keep up with the real estate policy changes
- Ethics/ Support Controllership Team Effectiveness
- Japanese (fluent), English (business)
- Excellent US GAAP and J GAAP knowledge
- Experience in real estate is a plus (not a must)
- US CPA, J CPA, or Charted Accountant certificate is desirable
- Accounting or Controller experience in a global company is highly preferred.
Additional Job Information
You will be involved into communication/collaboration with teams outside Japan. Will have truly global working environment and stable career development.