|職名||Real Estate Finance Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
One of the consumer goods largest retailers.
As a Real Estate Finance Manager you will be responsible for financial and strategic operations for real estate. You will ensure that business needs are being met by evaluating the efficiency of the current plans, programs and initiatives.
- Functional financial support, including recommendation for mitigating risks and challenges, review actual performance and recommend actions
- Provide strategic decision support by gathering business intelligence and conducting financial analysis
- Develop contingency plans
- Plan and forecast development
- Drive financial planning and budgeting process
- People management: build a team, coach and develop subordinates
- Japanese (native), English (business)
- 8 years of Finance and Accounting experience
- Strong financial planning, analysis and forecasting skills
- Ability to create and manage business plans
- Good communication an interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Access
Nice to have:
- Hyperion Essbase skills
- Retail industry experience
Additional Job Information
The company can provide you a great career path to directorial level.