Company OverviewOne of the largest retailers in the world.
Global working environment and international company culture.
The company has a large finance department and opportunities to develop your resume and skills.
Job Description- Monthly, quarterly, annual consolidation closing operations
- Preparations of financial statements and materials for the Board of Directors and investors
- Make sure that finance is done in accordance with J SOX
- Communicate with internal and external auditors
Requirements- Native Japanese
- Business English (in order to communicate with the overseas subsidiaries)
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Consolidation experience
- Excel or SAP skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills