Company OverviewMultinational professional services firm, one of the most internationally successful and strongest companies in the world.
Job Description• Greeting visitors at reception, manage visitor passes, guiding them to meeting rooms, manage conference room reception (serving drinks and meeting other requests), and arrangement of meeting room bookings (setting up TVs and conference systems). (70%)
• Answer phone on the main line, responding to any inquiries. (25%)
• Data input using excel and other administrative support. (5%).
• Professional communication skills (high level Japanese keigo)
• IT skills in applications such as MS Office applications
• Business English for reception and phone
• Previous receptionist experience welcome.
• Excel skills (V-LOOK, Pivot table), PPT design such as simple graphs
• Experience using English at work for business e-mails/phone inquiries/visitor correspondence for non-Japanese customers and clients
Additional Job Information【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
★ Work for one of the most prestigious companies in the world in professional services
★ Career progression within the company and internal transfers (including other offices in Japan)
★ Great work and life balance with minimum overtime hours and generous annual holiday
★ Global company and international environment even in Japan
★ Stable company with low turnover and constant growth