|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A brand new co-working space that focuses on supporting innovative projects from around the world is opening up in Tokyo.
They are looking for an energetic and hospitality-oriented Concierge Associate to join their team. This is a full time opportunity for someone with experience as a receptionist, concierge, or front desk associate in a fast-paced environment.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK:
• Oversee the quality of the front desk experience while demonstrating a desire to assist others and provide excellent service.
• Welcome guests and provide them with a comfortable and efficient transition to their host.
• Interact with guests and clients, both in person and on the phone, in a courteous manner by displaying a pleasant and gracious personality even under stressful situations.
• Provide an exceptional first experience for new clients (assist with key distribution, take photo of new employees, answer questions, etc).
• Cross train other staff on how to effectively handle the day-to-day operations of concierge.
• Respond to nearly constant client requests and questions of every variety. For example, a client may ask "Can I get some extra furniture and have some help rearranging my office?" or "How do I send a package to Uganda?"
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and at least 1 year of professional experience.
• A natural interest for helping and supporting others.
• An interest in a long-term role. We are a growing company, and we like to hire people who can grow with us over the years.
• Fluency in Japanese and strong English proficiency.
• A commitment to work that you consider mission based. You see your work as an opportunity to make a powerful contribution to a larger effort.
• Ability to own and manage multiple tasks and you are able to get the details right.
Additional Job Information
Location: Minato ku