Company OverviewGlobal Entertainment Company
Job Description• Deliver support to the Japan office and support internal teams with their inquiries.
• Support the growth of the brand, history and values in the Japanese market.
• Process record claims and inquiries according to determined service level of agreements.
• Collaborate with other departments to create, promote and enhance product sales.
• Respond to claimants' queries in a timely manner.
• Approve claims by accurately verifying the evidence sent in, printing and sending out the certificates.
• Conduct market research that could be useful for Japan market.
• Research new categories and write suitable guidelines for these categories.
• Liaise with PR/Marketing/Commercial teams to seek new ideas for events and marketing campaigns.
• Communicate with TV/PR/EDITORIAL regarding high value content.
Requirements• Bachelor's degree
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
• Native level Japanese with fluent English proficiency (written & spoken)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, possessing cultural sensitivities
• Customer oriented with good attention to details.
• Background in PR agency and event management.
• Research work experience such as market research, TV program research, pre-sales, sale plan & sales promotion