Immediate opening for 2 bilingual recruiters
• Screens, interviews, and recommends prospective employees for employment in entry-level and experienced technical positions.
• Works with search firms or other placement agencies, and determines optimum recruitment method to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool.
• May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Must be fluent in native Japanese and English.
• Team player
• Solution driven
• Excellent client facing skills
• Confident and works well with hiring managers at all seniority levels
• Proactive, capable to plan and to prioritize
• Thinks outside the box
• Works well under pressure
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledgeable about Employment Laws in Japan especially those relating to recruitment