Company OverviewGlobal IT Solution company
Job DescriptionManage the complete recruiting process for open positions across the Sales divisions including aligning with hiring managers to recognize their requirements, executing resourceful talent acquisition strategies, leading the assessment, selection and decision making process.
This position involves you to work diligently with senior management, TA colleagues, and HR Business Partners to initiate a world-class Talent Acquisition function with the aim of sourcing and hiring the top talent.
Requirements• Native in Japanese and at least Business level in English
• Experience in either in-house TA/Recruitment or as an agent (RPO)
• Strong personality having a sense of urgency and ability to manage volume.
• Preemptive individual who likes both the operational and strategic activities
• Skill to deal with difficult matters and personalities
• Manages change meritoriously and actively
Additional Job Information• Complete supervision of the recruitment process.
• Handling incoming CVs including logging them onto Akamai’s system and replying to candidates in an apt and professional manner.
• Using various recruiting tools (search engines, social networks, job fairs, networking and other creative methods) to source best talent.
• Using direct sourcing to source potential talents.
• Aligning with local recruitment firms to secure candidates for roles.
• Managing of on-boarding and off-boarding process.