|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
• This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions as required.
• Limited management direction is provided to employee on new projects or assignments as well as review of activities and priorities.
• The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert on team projects.
• To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through coaching and influencing others.
• Develop, implement and/or maintain employment and other recruiting and sourcing programs.
• Pre-screen resumes and evaluates effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools.
• Interview and screen applicants and conducts reference checks.
• Document candidate evaluation and interview processes.
• Negotiate and/or support hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers.
• Coordinate pre-employment travel, relocation, reporting dates, security clearances and employment processing, including visas.
• Conduct employment advertising campaigns and programs.
• Maintain college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs.
• Conduct research and analyzes data on assigned projects, including agency performance.
• May work with external resources including temporary agencies, contract search and internet sourcing tools.
• May function as a technical specialist, sourcing, recruiting and identifying candidates for highly specialized and difficult-to-attract positions, usually requiring extensive search.
• May also assist in the immigration processes and administration procedures as a liaison with company's immigration attorneys.
• The tasks this individual is responsible for are often non-routine and unstructured, requiring creative solutions.
• This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems
· Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
· Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
· Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Management Systems
· Experience working in internet, software or high-tech industry
· Software development experience as an engineer
· Bilingual in English and Japanese