Company OverviewA opportunity at a leading American company maximizing recurring revenue for it's clients.
Job DescriptionThis is a Senior Recruitment Manager position.
The individual will lead all resourcing activities, with the aim of building a highly competent workforce which is fully aligned with our Company expectations.
Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for our multilingual sales centre, delivering a cost and time effective resourcing solution that promotes workforce diversity.
Drive the local implementation of global recruitment and selection processes and policies
• Manage the resource planning process and ensure staffing levels are continually at optimum levels
• Requisition management with both an internal and external recruitment focus
• Design and implement local employer branding strategies
• Utilize a variety of sourcing methods to identify potential candidates
• Network internally and externally to build relationships with potential high calibre candidates to build talent pipeline
RequirementsDirect Sourcing abilities and experience
Previous experience of in-house multilingual recruitment
Relevant experience in a high-growth, fast-paced service business is highly desirable
Native Japanese and Business English