|職名||Regional IT Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a global FMCG company that understand that Japan is a key region for the company to invest in. They are looking for a junior candidate who wants to develop their IT skills as the IT Infrastructure Lead.
About this position:
Retail IT Expert position will be responsible for ensuring operational supports provided and projects delivered to all IT solutions (applications/hardware) in retail functions are properly managed and meet business objectives. The IT solutions under Retail IT’s responsibility include but not limited to POS, Inventory management system， Reporting, Store portal, Customer traffic counting system, Tax free system and integrations/interfaces among them.
- Provide 2nd level support for retail stores IT needs and daily issues. (1st level is local vendor)
- Monitor Service Desk tickets assigned to the queue and advise/resolve/escalate in timely manner based on the severity and complexity. Escalate and report all emergency cases to regional retail IT team. Analyze the incident tickets， determine root cause and identify area for improvement and make suggestion for improvement.
- Manage the performance of outsourcing vendor to support Japan retail stores ensure that service levels are achieved， meeting， and exceeding expectations in regards to defined KPIs， SLAs， and customer expectations/requirements. Negotiate with 3rd party vendor to maximize the benefit to the company
- Provide day-to-day system administration and technical support services including network connectivity， software tools on IT facilities.
- Work closely with business teams， understand their needs and continuously evolve the services and support process to maximize the value of retail IT functions.
- Deliver and manage local， regional and global projects. Smooth support turnover(post-go-live support) as a part of project deliverables.
- Document changes， standards， procedures and perform proactive information sharing internally and externally to support retail functions. Manage POS/other retail systems’ change status and history
- Conduct retail system training for business and outsourcing vendors when necessary
*Minimum 4 years of experience in retail IT
*Bachelor’s degree a minimum 3 years of experience in retail system support and application deployments
*Experience with POS system is a must， other retail system experience is strongly preferred.
*Minimum of 3 years of experience including analysis of business requirements， designing， and testing
*Language skills both in Japanese and English are must. (Japanese : Native/Fluent， English : Business)
*Experience with SOAP/REST API and interaction with other ecosystem areas like CRM， SAP， e-commerce
*Experience in Omni channel commerce is desirable
*Solid knowledge of POS related Hardware and Software
*Advanced knowledge of SQL. Ideally， to create/modify Stored Procedures and SQL server jobs in MSSQL Server.
*Knowledge and practice of ITIL
*Ability to effectively interface with users and IT teams
*Strong personality with excellent communications
*Proven skills in project managements
*Technical knowledge of system applications， architecture， platform and network
*Strong in communicating with people from different backgrounds and at all levels， both internally and externally
*Strong business acumen and able to work independently and in a team. A self-starter who can work autonomously and as a team player， excising his/her own judgements in alignment with IT strategy
*Ability to work in rapidly changing environment， open to changes in circumstances， requirements and priorities
*Strong problem solving skills and strong initiatives in identifying areas of improvements and put them into actions
*Ability to effectively follow and manage operation processes of help desk supports