|職名||Regional TA Lead, Japan & Korea|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A Global leader within the Pharmaceuticals industry with a strong presence in Japan.
Follow TA guidance and ensure implementation of relevant TA initiatives:
• Lead the TA team by setting a clear short and long-term strategy and execution plans for the region.
• Build and enhance TA capabilities and ensure that the team is sufficiently equipped to skillfully manage participants and candidates at all levels.
• The scope of responsibility covers all TA disciplines: employer branding, early talent, disability recruitment, volume recruitment as well as senior leader level recruitment for the entire region.
• Deliver regular status updates on the state of TA activities as well as business needs to Head of TA International.
• Minimize the use of external search agencies and increase utilization of in-house proactive search services.
• Manage the TA team under your responsibility through continuous forward-looking performance dialogues, constructive feedback focused at development and engagement
• Lead continuous improvement efforts in regards with implementation of global recruitment process alignment initiatives, implementation of global recruitment tools and systems and stay current on local, regional and global trends and innovative practices
• Monitor and deliver on global targets around effectiveness, timeliness, candidate quality, delivery of recruitment services & internal customer satisfaction across the team
Proven track record of creating business results for companies hiring needs.
4-7 Years Of Experience From A Similar TA Function In A Global Company
Previous Managerial Experience Is An Advantage, But Not A Must
Solid Business And Organisational Understanding