|職名||Regional accounting manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
My client is is a Chinese leading Internet technology company operating several machine learning-enabled content platforms. Recently they become one of the world’s most valuable private tech companies.
They are looking for a regional accounting manager in their Japan office.
1. Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank, credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary etc.
2. Coordinate with local business team to improve workflow and provide necessary assistance on procedures and ensure compliance with local regulations
3. Assist with employee reimbursement. Including employee on boarding training of Concur, check request status and provide necessary help for employee on their requests.
4. Local documents management. Keep hard copy documents including employee reimbursement receipts, signed contracts, invoices, SOW and other important Finance related documents.
5. Assist with local treasury activity and bank relationship management.
6. Other local finance related work assigned.
Additional Job Information
1. 3-5 years accounting experience
2. Expertise with QuickBooks/Oracle or other accounting systems
3. Extensive knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS
4. Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
5. Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
6. Experience with TMT companies preferred
7. Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese, English and other local languages preferred