Company OverviewTop International Athletic Footwear Company
Job DescriptionSupport the Japan General Manager, Digital General Manager and Digital team to drive insights fueled by both Business and Web Analtyics.
Serve as one of the key point people in Japan who understands the growing Japanese digital business.
You'll leverage reporting tools and ad hoc analysis to pull out relevant data, provide trending reporting, and evaluate metrics to help the Japanese teams drive their business.
You'll forecast and report business key performance indicators (KPIs) to the senior leadership team and will partner with the CRM, Finance and Integrated Media teams to deliver analysis and insights.
Directly manage a team of two high-performing employees and drive strategic direction and focus across both Business and Web Analytics.
Partner across the Direct physical and digital landscape, as well as the integrated marketplace, to help inform Japan’s Digital Strategic Direction.
Partner and develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization.
RequirementsMUST BE FEMALE
- Age - 30 - 40
- Must have management experience
- They want someone highly analytical, can have financial background (Is a plus)
- Needs to be able to communicate effectively with areas of digital team, e-comm team, retail team
- E-Commerce experience most important.
- This person will lead a women focused project for Nike Japan
- Reports what has been analyzed eg: sales figures, numbers for ROI on Adrolls, media spending, effectiveness of campaigns & click throughs etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree).
- MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on Retail or Digital Commerce business reporting and analytics required. Financial analysis preferred.
- Experience working in a global business environment preferred.
- Business level written and verbal communications skills in English and Japanese required. Language requirement (e.g. Fluency in Japanese and English required. Minimum TOEIC 800+.)
- Affinity for business reporting, analysis, and working with large amounts of data required. Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making. Experience with Business Intelligence tools and large data sets required, COGNOS preferred. Advanced Excel skills required.
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations required.
- Strong presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of management presentations required.
-Strong project management capabilities to manage multiple project streams and complexity; propensity for thinking through projects in a process-oriented way required.