Contemporary European Watches brand
· Supervise and control retail network and manage team to effectively and efficiently meet stated quantitative and qualitative objectives including: turnover, store operation, staff training and development.
· Plan and implement retail development strategy.
· Participate with the team in preparing budget and in product management reviews.
· Propose and manage coordinated promotions and events, negotiating with department stores to achieve set targets and objectives.
· Effectively manage relationships with key partners, i.e. department store buyers, other important external agencies and supplies.
· Understand and analyze the competitors, market trends, and general conditions that will affect the business.
· Manages Store Employees performance, with effectively coaching Store Managers and Store Associates to maximize retail organization capability.
· Makes decisions on Store employee hiring and exiting, in collaboration with Retail Director and Human Resources.
· Strategic Planning / Thinking
· People Management Skill – Strong in Coaching
· Retail experience in stores (including shop-in-shop department stores) carrying fashion or luxury goods
· Experience of managing several stores with responsibility of those sales, P/L and people management
· Good communication skills internally and externally
· Strong Negotiation skills
· Strong mind-set of customer focus
· Proactive and can-do attitude
· English skills (intermediate or above)