|職名||Retail Planner, SCM|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a well-known Cosmetics Company from Europe
Embody the entrepreneurial spirit of the brands, continuously challenging and improving our current Retail Supply Chain processes to better support the business.
2. Lead continuous challenges & enhancements on Retail POS tool (MARS) to ensure its robustness to support the Business.
3. Define Retail Supply Chain / Customer Care policies and strategies in accordance with the RSC & CC Manager as well as the Business.
4. Visiting regularly the counters and boutiques, understand and assess field constraints and lead to improve the processes with the most adequate proposals.
5. Manage robust Retail Supply Chain activities and inventory management practices, from central warehouse to shelf.
・ Optimization of stock levels and its quality through deep analysis at Brand / POS level to ensure the level of assortment to support the business. Parameterization of replenishment levels in POS system for Finished Goods and review in a quarterly basis in agreement with the customers / Brands working closely with Merchandising, Sales Administration and Retail teams.
・ Coordinate delivery parameters between stores and Distribution Center to take into account constraints and needs, and optimize cost to serve and efficiency.
・ Ensure the expected quality of stock, in terms of accuracy, discrepancies, deviation and shrinkage through Stock Take and Cycle counting procedures in coordination with the Brands for Boutiques, and propose corrective actions if needed.
・ Check stock is accurately recorded in our system, and perform daily reconciliation between POS system and corporate ERP.
・ Manage allocations for new launches, promotions or shortages in collaboration with Brand strategy.
・ Management of the flow and process of returns and claims.
・ Manage store transfers (if applicable).
6. Ensure the smooth execution of the order-to-cash cycle in full conformity with the Supply Chain Management Standards of the Group.
7. Lead and recommend initiatives with customers to optimize flows. (information, products, financials and cost based)
8. Define Retail Supply Chain / Customer Care policies and strategies in accordance with the RSC & CC Manager as well as the Business.
・ (Cut off, Tariff, Sales terms and conditions) and to recommend initiatives with customers to optimize flows.
・ Fluent in Japanese (written and spoken) and Business level English.
・ Strong commitment to support a fast growing and rapidly changing Business.
・ Customer Centric, with strong communication skills in order to build business relationship with the Division to challenge and leverage our Group Retail Supply Chain expertise.
・ Knowledge of general terms of trade, and Order to Cash flows.
・ Master of Retail Supply Chain processes.
・ Strong in numbers and Analysis. Ability to quantitatively analyze the business.