Company Overview「Retail Support Analyst」
at the largest Lifestyle Apparel Company in the world!
Job DescriptionJob purpose is to maintain the day-to-day IT operation support for retail stores in Japan.
【Key Purpose of the Job】
1. Provide 2nd level support for retail stores IT needs and daily issues. (1st level is local vendor)
2. Provide day-to-day system administration and technical support services including network connectivity, software tools, on regional IT facilities.
3. Monitor Service Desk tickets assigned to the queue and resolve in timely based on the severity; Analyze the incident tickets, determine root cause, and area for improvement
4. To manage the performance of outsourcing vendor to support Japan retail stores ensure that service levels are achieved, meeting, and exceeding expectations in regard to defined KPIs, SLAs, and customer expectations/requirements.
5. Work closely with business, understand their needs and fine tune the support process
6. Deliver and manage local deployment of regional and global projects
7. Document standards, procedures and perform proactive operations for IT support
8. Conduct retail system training for business and outsourcing vendors
9. Negotiate with 3rd party vendor to maximize the benefit to the company
10. Work with country, regional retail managers for new store opening and store closure in an effective manner.
11. Handle issues, make suggestion for improvement
12. Escalate and report all emergency cases to regional support team.
13. Be the mutual backups with the office user support team.
1. Vendor management – ensure KPIs and SLAs can be achieved
2. Multi-teams Coordination – work closely with business and BRM to understand the business requirement and fine tune the support processes from infrastructure aspect
3. IT technical support – ensure all the equipment are working effectively with the POS application
4. Travel is needed according business critically
Requirements【Know-how and Competency Requirements】
1. Minimum Relevant Experience : 4 years
2. Minimum Academic Requirements : Degree Holder / Major Subject : Info Systems, computer Science or related disciplines
【Required Professional Qualifications】
1. Solid knowledge of POS related Hardware and Software knowledge
2. Ability to interface with users and IT teams
3. Strong personality with excellent communications
4. Project experience
5. Confidence working with staff up to the highest levels of management
6. Highly motivated and strong team player
【Required Language Skills】
1. Japanese : Native/Fluent (JLPT N1)
2. English : written – business level / oral : basic is enough
Additional Job Information【Required Competencies】
1. Strong in communicating with people from different backgrounds and at all levels, both internally and externally including professional email etiquette
2. Strong business acumen and able to work independently and in a team with initiatives
3. Strong problem solving skills
4. Ability to effectively follow and execute operation processes of service desk and help desk support
【Required Special Skills】
1. Excellent team work
2. Strong sense of urgency & ownership
3. Excellent Communication skills
4. Good business senses
5. Technical knowledge of system applications, architecture, platform and network
5M-6M (including incentive)
※Overtime allowance will be paid separately