|職名||Retail and Training Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Premium Scandinavian lifestyle brand
• Work closely with support office in HQ to plan and execute training programs
• Develop and translate training materials supplemented by locally developed materials for Japan market, and provide training to staff such as store managers and sales associates for both owned and franchise stores
• Plan and execute higher management level training (e.g. Director level training, language training).
• Develop and monitor store level Learning and Development KPIs
• Ensure use of best practice and support managers in on-boarding training for new joiners including office staff and new store staff
• Update best practices and share among stores and overseas stores
• Ensure P&P partners in HQ are fully updated
• Review store and staff retail KPI’s and develop programs to address issues
• Work closely with Retail Director to plan, manage and update budgets
• Develop store performance improvement initiatives
• Be responsible for target setting, campaign and initiative implementation and follow-up according to retail calendar.
• Work closely with other departments to ensure smooth implementation of activities and staff are equipped with appropriate selling tools
• Support Business Development Manager with new store openings.
• Participate and represent Japan in global, regional and in-Japan meetings and conferences.
• Minimum 3 years experience in store staff training at a retailer, preferably at a foreign owned, lifestyle brand.
• Minimum 3 years experience in managing stores as Store Manager, District (Area) Manager, Retail Manager or others.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in Japanese and English (business level)
• Passion for training and development
• Strong retail and business understanding
• Initiative and proactive, appreciates teamwork
• Ability to think out of the box
• University bachelor degree or above