|職名||Revenue Operations Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
The company is one of the world's most established telecommunication and software companies.
- Help define our account growth and retention strategy and support systems including segmentation, coverage, and job design required to meet the rapid growth of the business
- Define and optimize the customer journey and the playbooks Customer Success and AMs will leverage to drive customer adoption, growth, and retention
- Provide analytical thought leadership, create actionable business insights, and establish strategic operational priorities for the team
- Provide and interact with higher management on a regular basis for reporting and activity updates about the team.
- Provide guidance, training and support to the team daily to ensure proper compliance with the standards and completion of contracts review within the specified deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting. Master’s degree or CPA preferred.
- Two or more years of progressively increasing responsibility in finance or contracts negotiations
- Experience with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Software accounting principles
- Ability to balance alternative accounting conclusions based on the facts presented and provide the best supportable answer yielding the best revenue recognition position
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust quickly and accurately to changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communications, teamwork and customer service