Company OverviewGlobal Chemical company based in Japan.
Top supplier of fine chemicals all over the world. Global offices in NA, EU, India and China.
Job DescriptionTitle: S/4 HANA In-House Consultant (title and seniority level are flexible)
Mission: You will be the top expert within TCI for mid to high-level technical troubleshooting, configuration, and enhancement of S/4 HANA. Responsibilities will include some or all of the following areas tasks, depending on individual skill level and capabilities in these areas:
• mid to high-level complexity issue resolution in collaboration with AMS vendor
• Driving enhancement and mini-projects
• Internal consulting with IT and other department leadership on potential improvements
• Vendor management (AMS vendors and/or other projects)
• Business process improvements
• Skill up and help others around you skill up
This role absolutely will grow and evolve over time as our IT landscape changes and as our IT organization structure skills up. Responsibilities will change, titles can change, even our systems might change. Person must be adaptable and should prefer a medium-sized dynamic IT lifestyle, and will enjoy the opportunity to grow rapidly in skill both vertically and horizontally.
Modules / systems used: SD, MM, PP, QM, FI, CO, EWM, EHS, Commerce Cloud (aka Hybris), SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SCPI)
Candidates absolutely do not need to have all of the above, including S/4 HANA experience, although it is preferred. In general candidates should be able to be the top expert on modern SAP platform, in general. They will have a team around them so nobody is expected to have every skillset in one package.
• Strong knowledge of inner workings of SAP (S/4 HANA preferred but optional)
• Strong communication skills
• Proactive, motivated, able to deal with issues independently while working well with others when needed
• Experience with IT vendors is preferable
• Fluent English is required. Japanese is not required but is nice to have.
• Experience with manufacturing / industrial sector is nice to have.
Salary: Completely depends on the individual. Salary will be based on skill level and value add to the team. In general for this role, typical profiles would be in the range of 6.5 to 9.5 million yen per year but we can be flexible.