Company OverviewGlobal leaders and engines behind marketing and loyalty programmes for over 1,000 consumer-facing companies, across all industries.
Job DescriptionSupply Chain Manager
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for giving structure and professional coordination to our loyalty programmes. Work closely with the Sales teams on programme preparation, he or she also communicates with vendors regarding capacity and deliveries and participates in meetings to set up programme/ project protocols. You will be the key person to manage the programme execution from planning, approval, stock movement, coordination of packing and repacking, invoices. analysis and looking at improvement areas within the Supply Chain function in Japan. If you are a Supply Chain expert and are looking to work and supporting with a variety of clients, then in this role, you will certainly get that exposure.
RequirementsWho are you?
• Degree in Supply Chain Management
• 5+ years of experience in international SCM: warehouse, planning, sea, air and road freight, global transportation
• Experience in working in MNC, can cope with a multi cultures working environment
• Very good understanding of standard office software (MS Office)
• Experience of SAP systems is an advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in Japanese and good level of English (verbal and written)
• Strong time-management skills
• Problem solving skills with ability to anticipate, identify and solve problems
• Hands-on mentality
• A good team player
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? We wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team.
What we can offer you:
• Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
• Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
• Work a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
• Part of a Fortune 500 company… with a young & agile attitude:
Additional Job InformationApplication Contact: