Company OverviewFounded in 1986, the company has grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists in 125 offices across 100 countries.
It has been established in Japan for over 10 years.
The company has also won several Media Agency of the Year awards. With global clients across industries, working here is a gateway to working with leading global brand organizations and connecting to people across the planet.
Their employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organizing team events and celebrations.
Job Description- Develop strategic SEM recommendations in line with client needs/brief
- Use proprietary tools to understand consumer behaviours and then develop strategies and/or opportunities accordingly
- Grow strong relationships with all relevant client contacts
- Management of SEM Executive/Assistant work output based on client requests within weekly WIP meetings
- Control of the media financing process and overall pacing of the client’s SEM spend
- Allocate clients budgets to maximize the client’s return on investment Business Growth and Development
- Work with Senior Management to address goals and KPIs Process & Team Management
- Provide on the job training, coaching and mentoring to SEM Executive/Assistant
- Assist in the recruitment of new Search Managers, Executives or Assistants
Requirements- Account and team management experience
- Around 3 years of SEM experience, ideally with a minimum client spend of $50,000 per month
- Extensive usage and knowledge of SEM platforms e.g. Google Search Ads 360 (DoubleClick) Google Ads (AdWords), AdWords Editor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong focus on Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, IF functions)