Company OverviewMy client a California based firm focusing on Financial Services related work, and is the true global leader in its field. They are well known for empowering their employees to take their career path into their own hands, offering flexibility in an international organization of huge scale. You will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Job Description1) Performs general accounting functions as assigned, including booking journal entries and reconciling responsible account balances and reporting required financial information to concerned departments
2) Assists Associate Director to manage all accounting work including monthly, quarter and annual financial closing procedures
3) Assists Associate Director to prepare tax returns for all local taxes by complying with Japan tax regulations
4) Manages account payables and expense claim procedures
Requirements-5 years of experience or more in SPC Accounting
- 3 years of experience or more in team management
- Business level English and above