Company OverviewThe Global Automative Company is looking for a Software Engineer to develop key projects for Automative Company Remote Vehicle Updating Service
(OTA) and device management, which is the most advanced and proven solution for Automotive/Mobile OEMs
and Suppliers. The company offers work in international project team with the famous customers.
Job DescriptionHaving responsibility for designing, implementation/code review, unit test of the system components.
Working closely with project managers, architects and development/QA team.
• Education: BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
• At Least more than 3 years in C/C++ (The product client is written mainly in C.)
• Development of application/middleware or network applications (TCP/IP)
• Independent, experienced in learning new environments and assemble POC quickly, experienced in
working under pressure and deadlines
• Native level Japanese
• Comprehensive English skills, business level English (meeting, reporting and presentations)
• Can travel to meet with stakeholders (Frequency depends on project status), both domestic and
Additional Job Information[Advantages]
• Java/ Android development (Product server/Android is written in Java)
• Familiarity with OMA standards, specifically OMA DM