|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Food & Beverage
The purpose of this position is to ensure brilliant execution of First choice ambition by efficient managing of commercial strategy and leading the entire Sales & Commercial Excellence agenda, with the ultimate goal to deliver revenues, volume, market share, profitability, NPS, EBITDA, cash
flow and optimal cost at the country level. This is a role for the purpose of leading the sales organization and identifying new market opportunities, determining the optimal pricing to balance profit with customer satisfaction and all with a consistent drive of business growth with full responsibility for commercial sales transactions and P&L therein.
This role is both strategic and operational in nature and executes activities through a diverse team including Key Account Managers, Regional Sales Managers and Sales Planners as well as National Wholesalers (Bar Suppliers) and HoReCa. Externally, performs the duty of a fair representative of the company on the local level.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a commercial/sales leader (preference in Beverage and Alcohol Beverage industry)
- Demonstrated proven track record in a senior sales role
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking, influencing and people leadership
- Strong technical skills in defining channel strategies based on customer, consumer and shopper insights,
- Understanding and experience in developing trade marketing activations, category management, pricing and revenue management…
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with internal and external clients, in order to drive a wide company commercial agenda