|職名||Sales, Account Executive|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Top Multinational Telecommunications Company
The Role and Accountabilities:
- Enterprise direct sale based on the corporate business plan.
- Will take on sales activities from identifying opportunities, proposing, negotiating and receiving orders to delivery for domestic and global deals.
- Solution Sales: Plan and propose technology solutions in cooperation with solution architects to customers （ 1.Manufacturing industry 2.Gaming, Broadcasting, eCommerce, Retail, developer , insurance and professional service providers, 3.Healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical industry etc..）to help address customers’ business issues.
- Proposes and sells IT services including WAN, MAN, clouds (public/private), data center, managed services, ISP and professional services.
- Jointly with solution partners (example: IT vendors) and overseas offices, creates and promotes solutions customized to meet customers’ requirements.
- Builds and maintains C-level relationships with customers.
- Creates, updates and reports account plans and strategic territory reviews.
- Updates and reports on sales forecast and pipeline based on the sales process.
- Works jointly with other sales AEs and colleagues and provides coaching as required to junior staff.
Positions Colt as the Asia’s information delivery platform.
※Product training will be provided for two weeks after joining the company.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of sales experience in ICT industry.
- Sales experience of IT services, software / applications, or hardware to corporate customers.
- Experience, skills and knowledge about enterprise sales of network, clouds, data center, IT services and managed service solutions
- Sales Experience in carriers.
- Sales experience in above described industries is preferable.
- Business level English language skill is preferable.
- Leadership skills and energy
- Coordination skills, listening skills, information gathering skills
- Adaptability to different culture/working environment.
Additional Job Information
If Interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Tahmidul Islam at:
D: +81-3-6422-4464 | M: +81-(0)80-4695-1991