Company OverviewTop Big Data Analytics Software Company
Job Description· You'll be responsible for getting new customers and growing sales revenue in target accounts;
· You'll take full ownership of all business relationships between Optimal+ and target accounts;
· You'll create and detail a strong value proposition for Optimal+ in the account, overcome objections, and close orders;
· You'll have the ability to map Optimal+ value to the strategic direction and business drivers, and create and voice a strong value proposition in the account;
· You'll work closely with other groups within Optimal+ (pre-sales and operations) to realize this value;
· You'll have knowledge of the organizational structure of the account and of all key individuals with their respective roles and responsibilities, and also of the account’s supply chain and internal strategies.
Requirements· BSEE or equivalent
· 10+ years of hands-on sales experience, specifically in a large strategic account
· Knowledge of semiconductor industry operations
· Experience in developing and executing strategic account plans.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills to develop trusting relations with key customers
· Ability to travel, including internationally as required.
Additional Job InformationIf Interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Tahmidul Islam at:
D: +81-3-6422-4464 | M: +81-(0)80-4695-1991