|職名||Sales Director (Application Services)|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
An Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services.
Sales Director: Application Services
• Driving solution strategy and creating win themes mapped to the client’s business requirements in the Application Services space
• Creating solutions for proactive pitches and RFI/RFP responses
• Defining the overall solution approach and theme and decide on which our company internal organizations have to contribute
• Brief internal teams on the solution approach and manage the solution-building process with various teams in our organization
• Collect inputs from various teams and create complete solution description
• Collect Market intelligence on competition and use the same for solution definition.
• The role will require discussions and meetings with alliance partners and third-party vendors.
• Define strategy for deal structuring, creating win themes and identify relevant artifacts to support in winning the deal.
• Interface with the BU account teams, Client Partners and client to present the benefits and value proposition of the solution
• Attend customer meetings to understand the business context, IT landscape, business, and technical requirements
• Attend proposal presentation meetings with customers and prospects to present and discuss suggested solutions
• Support sales teams in demand creation activities by attending customer or prospect meetings to present out unique capabilities and delivery approach
• At least 10 years of experience of which at least 5 years should be in sales, preferably on the applications side across areas of SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, etc. Must have an understanding and appreciation of Application Development and AMS
• Creation of large proactive deals, creating strategy, planning, and roadmap. Proven track record in consulting, advising and solution selling. Lead range of RFP/RFI initiatives within the account.
• Excellent customer interface skills, communication & ability to deliver a presentation, drive meetings. Develop long term valued relationships with the client. Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
• Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, work effectively under high pressure, growth mode.
• Prior experience in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment or any experience with a Global Delivery Model-based IT Services company will be an added advantage.
• Applications pre-sales / sales cycles and leading / senior architecture roles on application transformation projects.
• English business level
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Consultant Ryan Filiatrault at:
D: 03-6820-0388 | M: 03-6422-4400