SALES ENGINEERING position
Work in an internationally renowed company. VERY ATTRACTIVE payment package.
The main responsibilities of this position will be for Japanese automakers (1.) project engineering (2.) to work to maintain and/or improve technology and quality of products (3.) to support on program development. The main responsibility will be for powertrain products and electric vehicle technologies
· Work with global engineering groups and sales/business development team to support and promote technology and quality of products to clients
· Customer meetings and visits
· CAD data format exchange, printout and translation
· Work with sale/business development team members to support expanding our business.
· 4-year University/College degree (majored mechanical / electric engineer)
· A minimum of 3 years of work experience in engineering
· CAD (IDEAS, Pro-E, NX, CATIA) experience
· Motivated, accepts responsibilities and challenges, self-management and discipline
· Excellent writing, verbal, and presentation skill
· Able to work in a multi-national team
· Able to work in Japanese and English (TOEIC: above 735 points)
· Excellent mechanical aptitude