Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION
Sales Specialist for Metallurgy business
Sell dedicated products (metallurgy product, online analyzer and so on) within the Japan domestic steel industry in accordance with the local product group strategy. Develop and maintain new sales opportunities and customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer problems. Collaborate with engineers in team to manage aftersales and trouble shooting
1. Volume and Profit
- Sells products and systems to customers, focusing on volume, profit, mix and profitability targets for the Local Sales Unit and BU. He/she is expected to deliver committed sales target within certain period with his/her sales experience and capability.
2. Customer Relations
- Expand and maintains effective customer relationships (from technical to administrative functions) to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale.
- Handle from customer development including product/solution presentation and negotiation with procurement including technical clarification with feeder factory / customer engineer.
- Prepare project pipeline and report using SFDC and performs regular status, reviews and proposes recovery plan.
- Ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals through effective product/solution presentations and negotiations. Communicates details in accordance with the companies offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions)
- Ensures efficient marketing communication to external customers (both current and prospects) and communicates the value proposition of the offer to the end customers.
- Find out customer needs, consult their issues and provide newly developed solution to customer to realize customer’s improved profit.
5. New Market Opportunities
- Contributes to the development of new business opportunities in sinter application and/or digitalization in conjunction with a Local Sales Unit Manager for entering into the new application or new market segment in order to the next growth.
- Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Collaborate among own team member and also cross group, feeder factory in order to deliver maximum sales result for his team and others.