|職名||Sales Manager (CPG, Retail, Travel, Transport/Logistics)|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
An Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services.
Sales Manager/Hunter –CPG, Retail, Travel, Transport and Logistics based in Japan.
Within the scope of growing and expanding our client portfolio, we are looking for an experienced Sales Managers/Hunters for our operations in the CPG, Retail, Travel, Transport and Logistics sectors in Japan, which will focus explicitly on the Sales of IT Services to premium customers in your assigned area. The main focus lies with new client acquisition and the targeted development of the existing client portfolio.
As Sales Manager, you are responsible for the client acquisition, development of on-going client relationships at our premium clients. Your longstanding experience from the IT-Service industry in this sector creates an added value for our clients and ensures our standing on the Japan market. You have strong business acumen and a keen sense of the latest developments and trends on the market. Furthermore, you will evaluate growth markets, analyze client needs, develop business plans and initiate and close business deals.
Your tasks will include:
• The main focus is the acquisition of new clients
• Nurturing and growth of client portfolio
• Market analysis with regards to new business and expansion opportunities
• KPI-benchmarking as well as reporting and forecasting
• Ramp-up planning as well as the launch of the project
Skills & Experience – External
• Successfully completed university studies.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience, whereof at least 5 years’ experience as Sales Professional in the IT-sector and experience of closing deals with CPG or Retail or Travel and Transport Or Logistics customers.
• Proven track record of larger outsourcing engagements within the IT-Service industry (pre-sales or sales phase)
• Proven track record of sales successes
• Project Management experience
• Willingness to travel
• Open, communicative and team-oriented
• Self-reliant and compelling
• The analytic and conceptual frame of mind
• Goal-oriented, resilient
• A hunting mindset for new industry patches
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Consultant Ryan Filiatrault at:
D: 03-6820-0388 | M: 03-6422-4400