|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Client is a global shipping company with networks across over 100 countries
• Manage the selling process to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations.
• Maintain relationships with top accounts and participate in sales calls.
• Identify account needs, opportunities and key buying factors for existing customers, and formalize those into account plans and strategies.
• Develop local sales support tools and assist in building individual customer strategies, including identification of up-selling opportunities.
• Manage and coach a team of individuals to optimal performance including setting account strategies, creating account plans, proposal development, negotiation and service delivery. Set goals with the team and track progress using KPIs and take corrective action where necessary.
• Ensure tools and processes are being adopted and put into practice.
• Manage forecasting/budget process to align with divisional goals.
• Directly responsible for a team of 5-6 sales people
• Proven 6+ years Sales Management experience within the Shipping and Logistics industry.
• Has strong knowledge of Container/Shipping Line.
• Has strong knowledge about the local market, competitor and industry trends.
• Speaks fluent Japanese & English.
• Coaches extensively his/her team. Supports individual sales people in target accounts.
• Leverages internal and external relationships to expand business opportunities.
Additional Job Information
If Interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Siew Wee See Toh at: