Global specialty chemicals company with leading positions in lithium, bromine, refining catalysts and applied surface treatments. We power the potential of companies in many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to aerospace and electronics. Working side-by-side with our customers, we develop value-added, customized solutions that make them more competitive. Our solutions combine the finest technology and ingredients with the knowledge and know-how of our highly experienced and talented team of operators, scientists and engineers. Discovering and implementing new and better performance-based sustainable solutions is what motivates all of us. We think beyond business-as-usual to drive innovations that create lasting value. Albemarle employs approximately 5,000 people and serves customers in approximately 100 countries.
- Deliver Planned volume and revenue.
- Manage customer margin to maximize the value for each accounts served.
- People leader role for Japan Sales/CS/Adm team. Develop strong team.
- Identify the NBD opportunities and prioritize them. Lead the development of the business cases and obtain the business support.
- Update Energy Storage market trend in Japan and Asia and communicate timely.
- Lead the global communication representing Japanese key accounts to obtain the support for implementation.
- Obtain competitive information and share timely manner.