|職名||Sales Operations Assistant|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
International IT software company with leading development in state of the arts robotics.
Working as a Sales Operations team assistant, you will mainly support the sales teams, with occasional internal support for other divisions, as well as assisting with inquiries and follow-ups of customers and other company business partners. This opportunity is great for you if you want to understand a B2B sales environment!
Job responsibilities include:
• Enter data into company database (English comprehension necessary)
• Attend and support events
• Document creation support for sales team, such as invoices, quotes or contracts
• Responding to inquiries over phone and e-mail
• Other support tasks as necessary – we encourage you to engage in a wide range of job scopes such as supporting meetings with sales consultants, general affairs, event coordination
• Native Japanese with some English level of comprehension
• Basic computer skills in software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good people skills for internal and external communication
• Diligence, pro-activeness, detail-oriented, with passion for career advancement
• Desire to work in a diverse and global environment!
This is a junior role – relevant experience is not a must. We look for sharp talents with potential!
Overseas university/study abroad experience is welcome.
Additional Job Information
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
★ Acquire versatile transferable skills in a career path such as sales, consulting, sales administration or as executive assistant
★ Global company with strong local and international business connections
★ Enjoy benefits such as flex hours, free catering, work from home options
★ Exciting role in a growing company and constantly evolving industry
★ International environment
★ Competitive salary