Company OverviewWell-known American global medical device company.
Job DescriptionWork with Business Units to support and ensure proper planning, in-depth analytics, and the
sales force effectiveness through various initiatives described below.
2. Develop reporting mechanism for sales force to ensure efficient sales management and
visibility / transparency of sales activities.
3. Design reward programs including SPIFF to increase the engagement of sales forces and
drive the sales results.
4. Support Business Units in developing and delivering the sales skill trainings in order to
enhance the organizational capabilities in conjunction with Education group and HR.
5. Take leadership in planning and executing corporate-wide initiatives that span across
Business Units. Gain the best practices across the group and apply to the process redesign
and/or the organization development.
6. Review distributor strategy, develop loyalty programs, and plan price negotiations.
7. Set goals/priorities for your team, attract and retain the talents to establish the best-in-class
8. Identify needs for subordinates' development areas and provide supports, coaching and
guidance to them.
Worked in Consultancy Firms and assumed Manager/above roles.
Experience in Medical Device industry is preferable.
Experience in sales and/or corporate planning.
Experience in distributor management is a plus.
Self-starter, strong project management skills.
Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English.
MBA or similar Master level education is preferable.
Creating partnership across boundaries.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Joseph Coudray at:
D: +81-3-6422-4446 | M: +81-(0)80-9986-5689