Company OverviewA global and modern luxury company that creates high-end perfumes, leather goods, and candles.
The brand is expanding into accessories and other product lines in the near future. Their collection of handbags and leather goods have even been seen at Paris Fashion Week.
Job DescriptionPRIMARY FUNCTIONS:
Lead sales with all retail & wholesale stores and clients on own
Strengthen the sell-in products and promote the sell-out products with stores and clients
• Drive the sales performance and develop the good relationships with stores and clients
• Involve office staff to cooperate to drive sales to achieve targets
• Communicate with clients while working on each project
I. Drive commercial performance and develop retail competencies
• Plan and drive annual & monthly sell in sales plan (sell-in/sell-out)
• Lead and drive sales of clients by synergizing efforts with marketing calendar
• Build good relationship with buyers and advise sales staff of stores
• Manage client-by-client budget control and develop action plans to strengthen performance - client-by-client marketing / planning (VMD/ POP up events)/sampling events / store media etc.)
• Work closely with the Visual Merchandising team in Studio to decide how products should be displayed in-store to maximize consumer interest and promote sales for the brand
• Handling consumer complaints / product complaints with sales team
• Market intelligence – clients and cosmetic competition sales information, etc.
• Prepare sales-related budget and monthly sales report for Regional Office
II. Develop distribution strategy and maintain strategic retailer relationships
• Work closely with Brand Manager to identify the optimal retailer profile relative to visibility and space/location
• Negotiate for New Openings / Remove as planned
Requirements• Proficient spoken and written English
• Have passion and energy. Inspire the team to exceed expectations.
• Strong analysis skill and outstanding communication, negotiation & presentation skill
• Self-motivated and builds trust
• Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• Sales experience required with 5 years in the Retail industry, especially with wholesale clients in cosmetic brands, luxury brands, consumer goods