Company Overview- Real Estate Services and Investment Firm looking for a permanent role in Sales Assistant in Tokyo.
- Established in 1970.
- $14.2 billion revenue.
- International company, with 1,100 employees in Japan.
- Is part of Fortune 500 since 2008. Won many awards in real estate from Fortune, Forbes,...
Job DescriptionSales support functions for corporate real estate team, which includes the following tasks:
produce sales documents, update company website, general office duties, interpreting from English to Japanese and vice versa, etc
Requirements- Comfortable using English on a daily basis.
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word & Powerpoint).
- Experience in real estate is preferred.
- Highly motivated and have a pro-active mindset.
Additional Job Information- Great opportunity to improve/learn about real estate.
- Very modern office with great colleagues from around the world.