|職名||Salesforce Business Analyst APAC|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Analytical Laboratory instrument and software company headquartered in the US.
In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced, Agile environment with a diverse team that possesses a true passion for technology, transformation, and outcomes. You will play a critical role in the implementation of our client's new Salesforce platform, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, and AI for the changing future of Waters field operations in Sales, Marketing and Service.
You will be supporting the Salesforce Product Owner in managing the product vision, strategy and roadmap for our client's Salesforce.com implementation. Through an Agile development model, the Salesforce Business Analyst will consult and liaise with business stakeholder within the APAC region to understand current business processes, identify pain points and translate requirements into actionable user stories. There will be a large focus on partnering with IT resources to find solutions that drive business value. The Salesforce Business Analyst will be involved in both large-scale, transformational, company-wide initiatives as well as the continuous efforts to evolve platform features. A self-starter attitude, excellent communication, and dedication to innovation are critical to this role.
The primary focus of this role is to support the Salesforce Product Owner in enabling business efficiency and effectiveness through the Salesforce.com platform.
Work directly with APAC business stakeholders to translate needs into user stories. Gather, analyze, document and validate the needs of the business stakeholders.
Detailed Job Description:
• Acquire and maintain an excellent understanding for business processes and our client's industry, in particular for the APAC region
• Analyze existing business processes and, together with Product Owner, identify areas for improvement
• Translate business requirements into actionable user stories, high level prioritization and product value metrics and clearly communicate requirements to IT staff through user stories
• Organize stories into epics and/or split epics into user stories that are deliverable chunks of work Provide the appropriate amount of documentation in user stories with clear acceptance criteria
• Continuously improve backlog with the team, ensuring all items are clearly described, estimated, and prioritized
• Participate in grooming sessions to ensure business questions are answered.
• Identify what stakeholders are impacted by business process changes
• Gain consensus from business stakeholders on open questions/decisions
• Validate delivered work against acceptance criteria and agreed upon “definition of done”
• Help team made up of both technical and non-technical resources “speak the same language” and help move the team toward a more collaborative nature
• Monitor platform performance utilizing measurable KPIs
• Good understanding of business processes in Sales, Marketing and Service areas
• Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Field Service Lightning Consultant) a plus
• Ability to understand current processes, evaluate areas for improvement, document gaps and a path to close the gap
• Ability to see the big picture and break it down into deliverable “chunks”
• Ability to facilitate a team to consensus
• Outstanding verbal and written communication in Japanese and English skills
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Degree (Bachelor’s or Masters) in Computer Science, Business, or Product Design preferred
• 2-4 years working with stakeholders in a business environment, working across cross-functional groups to apply software solutions to business problems
• Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, prioritizing backlog, etc.