Company OverviewFamous French school in trendy Tokyo location - international environment with great chance for career growth and promotion.
Job DescriptionWorking as a school coordinator, you will support the students, chefs and school staff with reception, general administration and coordination.
Daily duties include:
• Greet visitors and register students’ visitation and attendance
• Handle student/customer inquiries on phone and e-mail
• Assist sales team with payments/invoices
• Coordinate lessons/schedule re-arrangements, in case of re-schedule request, absences
• Manage registrations and payment of newly enrolled students
• Administrative duties (registering students, updating profiles, printing and management of e.g. teaching materials, promotional documents etc)
• Provide great customer service to current and potential students at all times
Requirements• Native Mandarin speaker, with some level of Japanese for phone and e-mail communication, business English in both reading and writing for internal communication
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking capabilities
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit applications
• Great written and spoken communication skills
• Customer-oriented approach
• French speakers welcome!
• Experience in food/hospitality/education/luxury industry
Additional Job Information【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
★ Work in an established and globally famous institution in a fully international environment
★ Great team environment, company atmosphere and trendy location
★ Communicate in English, Japanese and Chinese on a daily basis
★ Chance for career promotion, internal transfer, domestic transfer or overseas transfer