Company OverviewGlobal game development company
Job DescriptionThe Information Systems Security Analyst will actively participate or lead projects assigned to the information security team that are in line with information security requirements, and as directed by the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). He/She will work as a part of a team responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of corporate-wide Information Security Policies, Programs, and Standards. Key responsibilities include:
• Evaluate new products, service offerings, and new internal applications to ensure that information assets are handled in accordance with laws, regulations, and organization’s information security policies.
• Research new security tools and applications and assess their applicability to the team’s operational capability.
• Perform risk and technical vulnerability assessments, data classification, attack and penetration analysis, policy compliance and communication.
• Identify compliance deficiencies and incidents, documenting the findings, monitoring the remediation, and being responsible for their successful closure to increase the security and compliance.
• Maintain knowledge of cyber security trends and security standards
• Work with compliance team to ensure compliance with relevant areas of the corporation.
• Assist in maintenance of the documents and policies required for certifications such as ISO 27001.
• Assist in training and implementation of certifications throughout the Company.
• Assist in the management of the information security risk assessments.
• Assist in the maintenance of systems that facilitate the continuing improvement in the Company.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• Possession of Industry certifications or working towards certifications such as ISO27001LI, ISO27001LA,
CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CEH, OSCP
• Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus and IDPS concepts
• Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities
• Good understanding of TCP/IP
• Being able to work effortlessly in Japanese as well as English (Japanese or English native)
• Familiarity with ISO27001
【What we are looking for in an applicant】
• The ability to smoothly communication with people inside and outside the company
• Strong team players
• Resilience and assertiveness
• Initiative and the ability to share information and progress on a project
• People who embrace the spirit of a startup company and who want to contribute to the change and
growth of the company
• High flexibility, since we have offices all around the world
Additional Job InformationWorking hours 11:00-20:00
Casual Dress Code