|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
World Famous Restaurant Chain Corporation
IT Security Engineer
This exciting fast paced role requires a special individual that has a real passion for Information Security and is either looking to transition from an enterprise IT role into a career in Information Security or to build on their existing security skills.
The Security Engineer will work very closely with the Information Security team in Australia as well as the Information Technology team in Japan and be engaged in the deployment and support of a number of security solutions, as well as being engaged in many exciting technology project implementations, ensuring that the business, financial, policy, compliance and technical outcomes are achieved in a secure manner.
The primary focus of the role is in the security technology space, by assisting in the technical implementation and support of a number of security solutions to assist in both the internal security posture and play a critical role in the growth of the security practice on a global scale.
The role will build strong relationships with IT Teams including Infrastructure, Desktop Support, Retail Services, and Development Teams, as well as Business Stakeholders and the IT Enterprise Architecture team for successful delivery and support of security services.
• Delivery of technical IT Security services including deployment and ongoing management
• Delivery of technical security services advice and guidance
• Enable, encourage and support innovation
• Develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders to develop a high level understanding of priorities in each area
• Maintain expertise on security technology developments and trends
• Develop procedures to utilise existing technologies to detect threats to the business.
• Participate in the design review and approval process to ensure that designs meet the project requirements, applicable risks are considered, and that strategies and standards are adhered to
• Assist analysis of the current IT environment and recommend opportunities for improvement in the security space
• Good qualifications in IT or Information Security.
• Other relevant industry experience and certifications
• Fluent in both Japanese and English
• 3+ years experience in an IT related field
• Experience in the design, deployment and management of Endpoint Protection tools and technologies such as Antivirus.
• Experience in the identification and reduction of technical threats to the business.
• High level of technical competence in Information Technology, with a knowledge of Security being advantageous.
• Broad technical knowledge of networking, server, and endpoint technologies.
• An understanding of the potential security threats that may impact a business and its operations.
• An understanding of various Cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure.
• Ability to work independently if required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Understanding of the Linux and Mac operating system platforms.
• Qualifications in Information Security.
• Vendor qualifications in security technologies.
• Proven organisational and time management skills, with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
• Experience dealing with web based threats.
• Experience in the design, deployment and management of Vulnerability Assessment products
• Experience in the design, deployment and management of SIEM solutions.
• Experience as part of Security Incident Response Team.