|職名||Senior Account Executive|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
We are a multi-national enterprise software company, headquartered in the United States. We focus on business applications for organizations delivered via cloud computing as a service. Originally focused on software ranging from financial systems and enterprise resource planning (ERP) to supply chain and customer relationship management, we soon began to focus on software for industry niches, as well as user-friendly software design. We deploy our cloud applications through Amazon Web Services and various open-source software platforms.
The Product Specialist Sales Representative expands relationships with existing and new customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines. The Product Specialist Sales Representative develops new opportunities covering industry-wide territory and closes on qualified opportunities while actively collaborating with team members. Reporting to the Field Sales Manager, the Product Specialist Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales quota in the assigned product lines and for supporting the product-line success.
• Leads the entire sales life cycle from opening and closing opportunities for assigned products.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
• Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
• Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets/quotas within Japan. This includes regular forecasts for the regional sales manager and above.
• Frequently work in a team environment with Field Sales, Presales and Services.
• Utilize and update our customer, forecasting, and pipeline management CRM systems.
• Experience of 10+ years of direct sales especially in the manufacturing industry
• Experience of value/solution selling approach reaching to C-level customers
• Proven sales track record and achievements of sales targets
• Business level of English in speaking/listening and writing
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Consultant Ryan Filiatrault at:
D: 03-6820-0388 | M: 03-6422-4400