Company OverviewMy client is a European multinational company with four main business lines that cover a diverse range of industries. They are listed and are on the FTSE 100. They have grown steadily over the last 150 years and are now a true market leader worldwide, with a thriving business across the APAC region. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Finance team. The successful candidate will be supporting the Japan finance team as well as work closely with APAC Finance members too.
Job Description• Responsible for the journal entries posting in General accounting and for AP/AR functions of the company
• Payment arrangement to local & overseas vendors by banking system
• Reconcile Bank transaction in bank statement
• Responsible for the treasury and cash flow reporting on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
• Verify expenses reimbursement form from staffs for payment process
• Responsible for reporting in PM including preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including "Budget vs. Actual"
• Assist with completing of the quarterly and annual regulatory fillings; preparation of assigned quarterly and annual statutory statement schedule required by HQ.
• Assisting Finance Manager for year-end audit preparation, tax filing, any other reports
• Adherence strictly to deadline of month end/quarter end/annual closing of accounts
• Assist Finance Manager on ad-hoc reports / analysis / special submission
• Coordinate with colleague in other departments and external parties i.e. professional firm, bank, tax office for any finance purpose, require document supports, etc.
• Coordinate with stock keeper for quarterly inventory counts and key counting result in SAP
Requirements• Minimum 5 years of work experience in accounting field with ERP experience
(Manufacturing industry/Trading industry)
• Good communication in Japanese & English
• Ability to work in a team
• Outstanding organizational skill and service mind
• Good interpersonal skill and service mind
• Details-oriented and proactive
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to work under pressure and self-manage