Company OverviewOur client is a chemical manufacturing company currently experiencing a steady growth in the Japanese market and looking for a senior accountant to join their team.
Job DescriptionThe company is looking for a Senior Accountant skilled in all aspect of Accounting and knowledge of Transfer Pricing ideally. Speaking a fluent level of Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to efficiently work and report to the management and a business level of English is welcomed as well.
As an Accountant he/she will be in charge of General Ledger, AP/AR, Closings monthly/quarterly and annually, as well as cash management and transactions. He/She will also have to manage Foreign currency exchanges hence the required knowledge of Transfer Pricing.
RequirementsThe key requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a finance professional: accounting roles are preferred but strong FP&A background is also welcomed.
- University degree in finance or accounting, or similar through experience is a plus.
- Fluency in Japanese is a must and Business level English is a plus.
- Ideally experienced in handling month-end/ year-end closing.
- Necessity to know and be able to handle Transfer pricing.
- ERP system experience is welcomed.
- Good eye for details and methodical and accurate in your work.
- Good communication skills and ability to cooperate.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Tim Ikeda at:
D : 03 4400 4473