|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
My client is a European multinational company with four main business lines that cover a diverse range of industries. They are listed and are on the FTSE 100. They have grown steadily over the last 150 years and are now a true market leader worldwide, with a thriving business across the APAC region. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Finance team. The successful candidate will be supporting the Japan finance team as well as work closely with APAC Finance members too.
• Responsible for the journal entries posting in General accounting and for AP/AR functions of the company
• Payment arrangement to local & overseas vendors by banking system
• Reconcile Bank transaction in bank statement
• Responsible for the treasury and cash flow reporting on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
• Verify expenses reimbursement form from staffs for payment process
• Responsible for reporting in PM including preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including "Budget vs. Actual"
• Assist with completing of the quarterly and annual regulatory fillings; preparation of assigned quarterly and annual statutory statement schedule required by HQ.
• Assisting Finance Manager for year-end audit preparation, tax filing, any other reports
• Adherence strictly to deadline of month end/quarter end/annual closing of accounts
• Assist Finance Manager on ad-hoc reports / analysis / special submission
• Coordinate with colleague in other departments and external parties i.e. professional firm, bank, tax office for any finance purpose, require document supports, etc.
• Coordinate with stock keeper for quarterly inventory counts and key counting result in SAP
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in accounting field with ERP experience
(Manufacturing industry/Trading industry)
• Good communication in Japanese & English
• Ability to work in a team
• Outstanding organizational skill and service mind
• Good interpersonal skill and service mind
• Details-oriented and proactive
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to work under pressure and self-manage