Company OverviewOur client is a German, global leading company in the manufacturing sector that is looking for an Senior Accountant to join their team.
Since the current Accounting Manager will retire in 1-2 years, this company is looking for a Senior Accountant that is able to take over the Accounting Managers Position.
Job DescriptionThe company is looking for an Senior Accountant skilled in all aspect of Accounting, especially closing and also with knowledge of working for internal Audit . Speaking a business level of English is requirement in order to be able to efficiently work and report to the management and a business level of Japanese is needed as well.
As an Accountant the key responsibilities will be:
- daily bookkeeping work, including closing monthly books
- prepare financial statements and other management reports
- prepare tax supporting documents
- cash management
- General Ledger, AP/AR
- maintain client relationships
- in the future: manage the Accounting team & attending international finance meetings and trade fairs
Requirements- min. 3 years of experience in Accounting in an international company
-experience with JGAAP & IFRS
-Business English (speak/read/write),
-NB 2 or USCPA is advantageous
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Janine Niggemeier at:
D : 03-6422-4404