Company OverviewMy client is an international insurance company that is the global leader in their field. They are known for their consistent innovation and excellent market reputation, and have been expanding rapidly across the globe for many years. They are looking for someone to join their Japan team in their current growth period. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing yet stable business and to develop your career by learning from the best.
Job Description- Responsible for checking & booking AP for various invoices from vendors and expenses for employees
- Prepare and maintain vendor master in SAP
- Bank, Cash payment
- Prepare cash payment based on AP information via banking system in a timely and accurate manner (Domestic and Overseas)
- Responsible for account reconciliation with AR team on a daily, monthly basis.
- Responsible for management of petty cash, revenue stamps, journal entry into SAP
- Responsible for management of tax, and submit yearly documentation to tax office
- Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly closing & reporting
- Responsible for reconciliation accounts and preparation Balance sheet review
- Support to improve Purchase Order process & implementation of new process
Requirements- Around 3-5 year experience in Accounting Jobs including monthly and year-end closing．
- Experiences in ERP system and MS Excel (SAP experience is preferred)
- Communication skills in English (mainly reading and writing)
- Ability to work effectively across organization, other departments
- Knowledge and experience of US GAAP, SOX, local tax rules