Company OverviewAn American free-to-air television network, and flagship shopping channel specializing in televised home shopping is looking for a Senior Admin Assistant to support their Merchandising Manager.
Job DescriptionAs an assistant with a foreign Executive, you will be responsible for the following duties.
- Schedule management
- Business travel arrangements-invoice processing
- Arrangements for receiving visitors from overseas
- Record of department expenses
- Translation and management of documents and emails
Requirements- 3 years of secretarial experience in foreign companies
- Native in Japanese
- Fluent in English
- Basic office software operation skills (Microsoft Outlook / Excel / Word / PowerPoint)r
- Positive thinking and spirit of challenge to improve business flow and new initiatives
- Those who can respond fairly and sincerely to anyone and care for people around them
- Secretary experience with a foreign executive or experience working abroad
Additional Job InformationHours: 9:00 - 6:00pm ( Flextime 11:00am - 3:00pm)