|職名||Senior Backend Engineer|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
This young startup company strives to be recognized as innovator in the field of robotics. They want to get things done in a way that’s easily reproducible; thus having every single person on the planet benefitting from the robotic revolution.
They design, manufacture, and operate their own robot, involving various cutting-edge technologies including VR and AI into their development.
They are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join the engineering team and help develop and maintain various cloud services. This roles responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party Web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build scalable service backend that aligns with business needs.
• Build efficient back-end features in Python3
• Write effective, scalable code
• Help design and implement functional requirements
• Integrate front-end components into applications
• Manage testing and bug fixes
• Prepare technical documentation
• Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
• Improve functionality of existing systems
• 4+ years professional experience as Python Developer
• Experience with Python RESTful/Web frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask)
• Familiarity with RESTful API design and implementation
• Understanding of NoSQL databases and SQL, such as ETCD, Redis, MySQL, etc.
• Understanding of RPC frameworks, such as RabbitMQ, gRPC, etc
• Understanding of event loop system, such as async, eventlet, etc
• Knowledge of responsive Web design is a plus
• Knowledge of AWS or Azure cloud service is a plus
• Attention to detail
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field