Company OverviewThe company was founded in the early 1800 as a printing company. Today, The Group provides information management and print technology software for business operations. It is headquartered in Denmark. They operate internationally through their subsidiaries in Europe, North America and Asia. The company is entering and starts to expand its operations in Japan.
A lot of career opportunities for people who like challenge and working in a European management style company.
Job DescriptionYou will liaise directly with new and existing customers in a project environment within the Japanese and Asia-Pacific
Professional Services Team.
Your primary focus will be the delivery of projects (Application & Business Consultancy) and implementing the Product
Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management (MDM) solution together with our SI and consultancy partners.
You will be responsible for analysis of customer requirements and will be responsible for configuring the software
You will be responsible for delivering training in the use of the system to existing and new customers and partners. You will be required to
provide on-site application consultancy and support.
In addition to the above, you will be required to perform sales-support and pre-sales work, as well as partner onboarding activities.
RequirementsPrevious experience working with Database Publishing (CMS), Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management
(MDM) or similar systems, such as ERP, eCommerce, CRM, PLM or middleware/ETL.
• Experience from working with or for international or Japanese IT consultancies or System Integrators (SI’s).
• Previous experience as a Software Developer / ETL Developer / Web Developer / BI Development / Data Warehousing. Note that
while you will benefit from previous programming experience, the job is not software development.
• Skills in one or more of the following areas: XML, HTML, CSS, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), SQL, e-commerce, system
administration (WinOS, Linux), data conversion, scripting.
• Written and oral English language skills, business level.
• Experience of delivering training, presentations and pre-sales is an advantage
• Experience with management of large volumes of product data (conversion, enrichment, integration, web publishing) is an
• Excellent communication skills, excellent customer service ethics/skills.
• Self-starter. Ability to adapt to changes in fast moving environment.
• Ability to work in a structured and disciplined manner and operate using own initiative.
• Experience in a customer facing consulting role a distinct advantage. Main business areas: Retail, manufacturing, travel,